Friday 30 September 2011

September Stats

Progress. Despite the Felixstowe debacle (the stats for which are not included) things are moving in the right direction. I'm hitting many more GIR which has had an adverse affect on my scrambling and putting stats but I'll take that as it means I am scoring better. Looking for a good showing in the Autumn Series and November medal.

Practice
Not had much chance to practice this month but that was mainly through holiday and taking the last few opportunities to play a midweek nine instead of toiling at the range or practice ground. I expect next month I will be practicing a lot more, especially with the longer clubs. I', working on getting myself a practice 6 iron I can leave in the new office and use at the range around the corner, which will help.


Distance


Time (minutes)


% of practice time


Driver

0

0%


Other Woods


0


0%


200 - 250 yards


0


0%


150 – 200 yards


20


4%


100 – 150 yards


155


34%


Short Approach


180


40%


Bunker Play


15


3%


Putting


85


19%


Total


455


100%


Rounds
Penalies are up again which is not good but all in all I'm fairly happy with my stats this month especially the improvements I am making in GIR. I'm also creating and taking more birdie opportunities which is really encouraging. I've now birdied 8 of the holes on the course and string pars together on a number of occasions. I just need to swing smooth and focus. Concentration is the key to me going really low.


Statistic


Performance


SS2 Handicap level


Fairways in Regulation


27% (29%)


23 (22)


Greens in Regulation


25% (19%)


12 (14)


Putts per Round


36.98 (34.83)


21 (17)


Birdie Conversion


14% (13%)


 14 (16)


Par Scrambles


5% (10%)


28+ (25)


Sand Saves


- (0%)


- (28+)


Driving distance


254 (257)


4 (4)


Penalties per Round


2.29 (1.87)


23 (19)


The SS2 handicap level is a calculation made indicating your performance on different facets of your game.

My target last month was to improve FIR & GIR and whilst fairways remained consistent greens in regulation did improve. Just need to tackle those pesky scrambling and penalty stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment