Saturday 1 October 2011

New job!!!!

So just one week to go in my old role and I will be starting my new job. I had promised to let you know what that job will be and now's a good time for the big reveal. As you may recall it was a daunting interview process but one that has filled me with positivity and excitement. It is without doubt my favourite charity and one with an affinity that stretched back to when I was eight years old and used to save money to donate in a blue egg.

So in a week's time I will be starting work as the new Head of Volunteering for the NSPCC and though an immense challenge awaits, I cannot wait to get started. Getting this job has been an immensely proud achievement for me and I hope that over the next few years I can make a really positive contribution to this amazing cause.