Monday 6 September 2010

Petulance

Spat my dummy out yesterday and didn't hand my card in. Not impressed with myself and have subsequently handed it in. Won't be doing that again. My frustrations are just boiling over and anything that is not helping the situation is getting a full dose of ire. I've got to eliminate those disasters from my play but more importantly I've got to learn how to deal with on course set backs and frustrations better.

It's a continuous learning curve and the fact that I'm still waiting to make a breakthrough of any substance doesn't make it any easier.

So I've picked the dummy up, tried in vain to remove the bits of fluff and dog hair and popped it back into my mouth. Like defeat it tastes bitter, but here's hoping I won't make the same mistake twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment