Monday 13 September 2010

Man flu

It has struck early this year and having started Sunday feeling grotty and getting gradually worse through the day, I woke up this morning with a full on case of man flu. It's the heavy head and achiness that I can't stand. I'm hoping I'll shake it off today but in the meanwhile I'm wrapped up in bed and wondering where I shall get my golfing fix from. Well as I don't own the latest Tiger Woods on the PS3 and I'm in no fit state to thrash about on the Wii I have turned to my iPhone for solace.

If you own an iPhone I recommend downloading Stickgolf. Thoroughly addictive, extremely challenging in places and bloody good fun. Think Worms but with Holes in One rather than explosions. Best 59p I spent this weekend and currently saving me from ultimate boredom!

No comments:

Post a Comment