Friday 11 March 2011

Unforeseen technical issues

Apologies for the delay in posting my latest swing video. I honestly thought my new camera purchase would make things easier but in order to upload HD video to YouTube I have to use some freeware to convert the file...didn't see that coming. Suffice to say I've not had the time to do it yet but will hopefully sort that tonight.

Another thing I've been struggling with is the Padraig's Harrington short game practice mantra: "20 minutes a day and see the shots drop off". I thought this would be relatively straightforward but I was so wrong. The days I work from home or weekends it's easy. In fact I normally fit in 30-40 minutes. But the three days I commute its a real challenge as often the only option is putting and it's not as enticing as chipping or pitching practice. Well at least not when you are doing it on an artificial mat in the garage. Those of you with expansive, well lit gardens or a course on your doorstep: you have my envy!

No comments:

Post a Comment