Sunday 13 March 2011

Finally...



Have a little look at the video above and you will see my swing mentor The Big Easy: Ernie Els. Fantastic smooth tempo and importantly a similar height as me 6' 3". At the moment my focus is on three areas. The first is the flex in his right knee, mine is a little straight which could cause a tendency to reverse pivot. The second is the swing plane I want to be a lot flatter to help me swing in to in. Finally I want to improve my tempo, I thrash at the ball from the top a bit. Now I have venturd out with with my TZ10 I'll be recording my swing more regularly to keep an eye on my progress. The biggest lesson learnt is that when you think you are over doing the swing change, you are in reality probably not even close.

So drum roll please...ladies and gentleman I am proud (really? are you sure?) ok I'm pleased to finally provide you with some evidence of my swing work in progress. The shot was taken with an 8 iron travelled 155 yards and had a bit of fade finishing 5 yards right of target. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment