Tuesday 18 May 2010

Trolley dolly

It's here and lovely. I'm now the proud owner of a Powakaddy Twinline 3, review coming this weekend. Hats off to Snainton Golf for a cracking price and superfast delivery (I only ordered it on Sunday). I alomst want it to rain now so I can try out the umbrella holder! Feeling really excited about this weekend's golf with a new trolley and hopefully a new 3 Wood. Playing with my uncle in law who also has a positive impact on my game so all in all can't wait to get out there.

Feel a little less self concious about it as well following the recent thread on the GM forum.

In terms of the blog I hope there will be a few finishing touches and reviews appearing later this week. Would be great to know what your thoughts are and any ways you'd like to see it develop more. Either drop me a comment below or contact me direct.

No comments:

Post a Comment