Friday 21 May 2010

Perhaps it's for the best...

No phonecall today, which means no 3 wood this weekend. If I said I wasn't gutted I'd be a liar but maybe another week with the irons is a good thing. I can restablish my loving relationship with the 4 iron and have a direct look at the impact of the lob wedge without the 3 Wood impact clouding my assessment. I've also got the trolley this weekend and my free test balls from Titleist. Perhaps too many additions would have thrown me out of kilter?

Anyway there's no point in harbouring any disappointment. The forecast for Sunday is glorious, I can pack the bag full of stuff and not worry about the weight and I'll have great golfing company. Hopefully, I'll get half hour on the putting mat tonight and tomorrow and be raring to go Sunday morning.

The days are slow being checked off before my first medal and it's given me a bit of a boost that some of you following the blog have more faith in my game than I sometimes do. Will be hoping to take the first step in proving the 99 and under believers right this weekend, and if you haven't voted yet, get clicking!

No comments:

Post a Comment