Friday 14 May 2010

Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh

I think I'm getting there with the blog redesign. I have done the artwork just sorting out the code to make all the functions work. As an XML & HTML newbie this template design stuff is a little tricky. Here's hoping you like the finished project which I hope to unveil on Sunday evening.

I'm also hoping that Thursdays practice will have paid off. I'm sure many of you tutted when I said I'd cut my round short, but the purpose of Thursday was preparation for Saturday. Ball was spraying all over the place and rather than having a repeat on the weekend I wanted to bottom out the issue.

Anyway I hope my web code and golf angst will be shortlived and that on Sunday I'll be posting stories of wondrous (well for me) golfing feats on a gobsmackingly gorgeous site.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure what coding you are doing. I just write the blogs and upload. Same for videos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Homer, hopefully you have now seen the new beautified site. Took an existing template, did some photoshopping and just needed to make changes to insert the right things in the right places. Still need to go in and amend the font colours and sizes and upload more content but its getting there. Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete