Tuesday 4 May 2010

Changing priorities

It's my birthday in August and my siblings are already geared up to the fact that a bit of cash towards my golfing exploits would be extremely appreciated. Originally I was looking for contributions to a DMD. However, things have changed.

The golf season ends in October and after yesterday I have realised I would get significantly more benefit from my driver. I'll then have those long winter months to hone my skills with it, ready for season 2. I'm getting my fairway this weekend so I'll have 3 months practice with my 3 wood before I get the driver. The swing is developing nicely and I'm even hitting my 3 iron with growing confidence. Bearing that in mind I should be ready for the big dog in autumn. Especially, considering I arguably hit it better than the 3 wood at my fitting!!!

I'll then have a look at the DMD again at Christmas time when hopefully there will be a new model out and ths year's releases will be heavily discounted.

Comments:

Homer

It makes sense. A DMD is a nice to have but until you have a decent set up that you can hit well with and are confident with then you won’t be able to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment