Thursday 7 July 2011

One of those weeks...

Well apologies for the lack of updates but work has consumed me this week. We had an amazing response to an evaluation contract we put out to tender and shedloads of reading and assessments was followed by a lot of unsuccessful letters and an induction meeting. Throw a staff away day in the mix that I was facilitating and I've had scarcely room to breathe let alone golf.

I recorded the Rory McIlroy programme earlier in the week but have not had a chance to watch it yet. I'm sure I'll be posting my thoughts once I've had a chance to soak it up. A brief flirtation with TigerWoods 12, a foray to the heath for 50 minutes today and some time in the garden with my littl'un has been the sum of my golfing exposure this week.

Happily my Golf Monthly Centenary merchandise arrived today and it is great quality kit. I'm especially pleased with the brolly and with the recent inclement weather it may get used sooner rather than later. With two children's birthday parties this weekend I'll be hard pressed to get much golf in but am looking forward to my lesson on Saturday.

Still not got the official results yet but word is that CSS was 69 for last week's medal so no cut but a positive step in the right direction scoring wise. Just need to get the 3 wood firing and I'm cooking on gas...

No comments:

Post a Comment