Tuesday 24 August 2010

Impatient

So Friday was a bad day on the course and Sunday was a pretty good day. First time I've been able to play twice in 72 hours and it has made me greedy. I want more especially as I'm convinced I know what I need to do. My eagerness has been heightened by the fact that 36 pearly White Srixon AD333's have arrived. It will be the first time my practice and playing bag will be brimming with identical balls. I'm hoping that will give me a new found confidence around the greens and greater accuracy off the tee.

I'll be marking them up tonight and thinking of adding some positivity with stars or maybe diamonds (though the association of diamonds in the rough might be an unwise parrallel to tempt). Mmmmm. Stars it is with my initials inside.

It also seems that my namesake has got his balls back following the announcement if his divorce. To be honest I am not surprised but I am pleased that it seems to be amicable (well as amicable as is possible given the circumstances) and they are putting the kids first. I also hope that this will enable Tiger to recapture the golfing form that has deserted him, though preferably after the Yanks visit Celtic Manor for an ass whooping in October.