Saturday 14 August 2010

Could this be the weekend?

I've been out to practice since my lesson and the signs are encouraging. Really hope I can take it onto the course tomorrow. Our hard working committee members are enjoying freedom of the course in the morning with the Commitee Cup. I hope the weather is kind to them, they deserve a good competition. As a result I'm not teeing off till 11.40 but I'll have a chance to warm up properly and get my hands turning over and my tempo relaxed.

Lately my poor ball striking has cost me dearly and maybe with the latest swing changes, a spot of luck and good concentration I could break 100 for the first time.

I'll also be keeping a close eye on the USPGA as I've had a little wager on Nick Watney and Rory McIlroy and they're both doing rather well. I'm not a gambling man and from my past flutters I've never won. Here's hoping they both hang on...

No comments:

Post a Comment