Wednesday 25 August 2010

Growing golfing fraternity

Till now I've not known many people I can go and knock about with of a weekend, so am really pleased a couple of friends have decided to join my club. They played on Tuesday and though it's not in as good nick as their current track, it's a lot cheaper, still in good condition and, as they commented, a good golfing challenge.

So I'll be playing with them on Saturday afternoon before atoning for my sins last weekend by marshalling the Ipswich Half Marathon (Sunday) so HID can take part.

The Srixons are in the bag and the pennies are being counted to hopefully pay for my hybrid next month. I'm interested to see how my new golfing buddies will manage the course on Saturday and if their approach differs drastically to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment