Thursday 26 August 2010

How do you mark yours?

So the idea of a star with initials was disastrous so I needed a new way to mark my ball rather than putting my initials on it. After much though last night I eventually decided, as this is the Year of the Tiger to emblazon my balls with the chinese symbol for Tiger. Took some getting use to and it was hardly masterful script but they'll be no mistaking my Srixons when I play on Saturday.

I also like a clean appearance when I putt so I have inscribed my balls on the opposite side to the aiming stamp. I'll be hitting the course tonight to practice my short game and get the feel of the Srixons before I play on Saturday. Here's hoping that playing with two mid teen handicappers, the symbolic power of the chinese writing and a continued improvement in my ball striking will fuse into a wonderful mix of my best golf. I'll let you know the outcome on Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment