Tuesday 13 July 2010

Back to basics

Last weekend was all about bringing the enjoyment back into my golf. This week will be about remembering the key fundamentals grip, posture and alignment. I'll be spending my evenings gripping my shaft in the living room, ooh er, in a bid to reinforce a relaxed and well formed grip. I've already spent some time checking myself out in the mirror (not for narcissistic purposes I may swiftly add) principally to look at my shoulder position at address.

I'm going to take a more care in my stance and posture so that I can look myself squarely in the eye on Saturday and say that I enjoyed myself AND got the fundamentals of set up right. It sounds strange but I'm almost giving myself an intensive refresher course as I look to resolve some of the challenges I've been having on the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment