Friday 4 June 2010

The votes are in...

Is there such a thing as a 'hung poll'? In true British style there is no clear favourite for my score in this weekend's medal. It has been interesting watching the poll fluctuate as my updates influence some people's decision making. There was a definite increased surge in popularity for the 100-105 option after my latest round.

For those who predicted 116 or more it's nice to know that you have faith in my ability to deal with the pressure in competition settings! Joking aside there seems to be an even spread of opinion and I only hope that I can prove the more optimistic readers right. Part of me thinks that every shot counting may improve my concentration, but whether that stops me making silly mistakes or introduces unwanted tension is still to be seen. My tee time is now confirmed for Sunday morning at 09.24 so if you are not already immersed in your own golfing exploits, please spare me a moment and send up a little prayer, I just might need it.

14% - 99 or less    
28% - 100 - 105 
17% - 106 - 110 
22% - 111 - 115 
17% - 116 or more