Monday 28 June 2010

So it didn't happen in June...

Failed to break 100 this month but then again I didn't give myself many opportunities. My next medal is looming this weekend and it would be wonderful to do it then. I've been working really hard on my short game especially my chips and pitches. I'm seeing marked improvements on the Heath. Though it's like hitting onto concrete I am landing my quarter and half swing shots in and around the same target area.

3 wood and 3 iron are staying at home and the 4 iron's usage will depend on how I'm playing. I'm desperate to get 9 holes in on Thursday/Friday evening and play the back nine to boost confidence as it is these holes that cause me the most bother.

We'll see how it goes but to he honest I'll just be happy to play again as it's been a little while.