Sunday 22 May 2011

Back in the swing...

Well it seems as though I am picking up where I left off. Things are better but short game a little rusty. Too many three putts and poor chips today for my liking. That said I did sink a 20 foot putt to make birdie on our SI1 5th hole. That was most definitely the highlight of my day. Just the nine holes today and 18 points which is showing some good consistency. I've not played 18 holes for a while but the last three times I've played the front nine I've scored 17, 19, and 18 points.

I'm pleased with how things are going and I hope to really sharpen my short game over the next six weeks. At the same time I'm hoping that my ball striking will continue to improve putting me in a string position for July's medal. Playing in the swindle next Saturday and then with a couple of Golf Monthly forumers on Bank Holiday Monday. Really looking forward to that game.

Off now to soak up the end of the Formula One, Poulter v Donald in the Matchplay and the delegation dogfight. The only sad thing is that my beloved Hammers are already down.

50(36)
4(3), 7(5), 5(3), 7(4), 4(5), 5(3), 8(5), 5(4), 5(4)

No comments:

Post a Comment