Tuesday 8 February 2011

What came first...

Similarly to the age old conundrum relating to poultry, I honestly have no answer. As I posted yesterday I am enjoying my golf a lot at the moment. Perhaps it is because the warmer weather and lighter evenings are on their way. Maybe it is due to the fact that I am meeting more people and enjoying their company on the course. But possibly it all comes down to the simple fact that I am playing better. 

Recently I haven't had an opportunity to play a full 18 on full greens to see if I can put together a complete round. But the holes I have played have shown a marked improvement on my past exploits. What has been the catalyst for this change? It could be down to all those lessons I have had finally coming to fruition. Or the practice, experimentation, training aids and yet more practice that I have been devoting to my short game. But maybe it all boils down to the simple fact that I am really enjoying myself on the course...

No comments:

Post a Comment