Friday 26 August 2011

I'm hired!

Absolutely over the moon. Golf has had to take a bit of a back seat over the past few weeks while I've meticulously prepared for the biggest interview(s) of my life. 130 eager individuals entered the process but now the dust has settled I am the last man standing. Words cannot describe how much this new role means to me as it is the fruition of seven years hard work: suffice to say I'm more than a tad chuffed. The role in itself is immensely challenging with the potential to he hugely rewarding. The increase in salary means we can finally look at getting married and adding another cub to the litter. It also means I'll have a little bit more disposable income to spend on the game I love.

Apologies for being cryptic but until formalities are completed I can't let you know the role or organisation, but I promise to reveal all in due course. Very. Happy. Bunny. Roll on the bank holiday weekend it's going to be full of celebration!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment