Thursday 25 November 2010

A worrying feeling of déjà vu

It's snowing. At the moment it's not settling but I am fearful that I may wake up to a snowy White blanket and no golf. Last year was horrendous and I'm hoping the weather doesn't deteriorate turning Suffolk into an arctic tundra.

To make matters worse the littl'un has been ill with chicken pox this week, which has limited my practice time as I've been on bambino duty. We went out for a walk today on the Heath which is also shared with Rushmere Golf Club. I explained to him the joys of golf but as he's two he didn't really get it. He did seem to perk up when I suggested that soon we could go and play 'golf balls' together. Soon is probably a little optimistic but I've already got a putter and wedge lined up for his third birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment