Sunday 7 November 2010

Car crash

I am seriously not very good at this game. Today tee shots were awful and approaches poor including 6 penalties out of bounds. Chipping was hit and miss with numerous duffed efforts. Putting dire racking up a total of 40 putts. A measly score of 122 with 18 stableford points the end product. A scorecard littered with 8's but at least this time I handed it in straight away. I don't know where to go from here. I'll keep plugging away on all the things I mentioned yesterday but I just think that I lack any natural golfing ability. So many other people have started after me and are playing/scoring better, I seem to be getting steadily worse. From a sense of optimism I am now dreading the Stableford Cup in 2 weeks time.

That said I am looking forward to playing for fun next week, when how I score doesn't matter. Snakes, Camels and Ducks is on the itinerary.

No comments:

Post a Comment