Saturday 27 November 2010

Baltic

I must be mad. Went to the course this afternoon, it was like a ghost town. A handful of cars and a couple of games taking place. I strolled over to the practice area to continue to work on my swing and get some chipping practice in.

The good news is I hit 50 full shots today and only missed one slightly right. I have definitely developed a draw and sometimes my grip is a little strong and I pull them a little. That said it felt a lot more controlled and it is starting to feel more natural. The one downside is I might have frost bite, geez it was cold. May well have to invest in a pair of those winter golf gloves as the mitts are not enough.

I have got a game in the Club Captains Sunday morning greedy so here's hoping my wallet is a little but heavier after my round!

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts exactly after a range session this weekend. I ordered some of these today (mainly because I had £2-3 credit at this store):
    http://www.golfonline.co.uk/mizuno-therma-grip-gloves-pairs-p-4747.html

    Will let you know if they are no good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a pair of Kasco heat tek gloves which have crystals in that heat up when you rub your hands together. Absolutely brilliant gloves I'll be posting a review next week.

    ReplyDelete