Monday 5 April 2010

It's good to be back

Back playing golf at long last and it feels great. Fully recovered now and fit and raring to go. Still meeting new people at the club but had no one to play with today and decided to spend my time practicing. Went through my whole game from tee to green taking full advantage of the facilities. I feel very lucky at our club. Alongside the 9th is a 150 yard practice hole, a practice chipping area, a driving net and putting green. Also, when things were quiet I could nip onto the tee of the 9th and practice a few drives with the 5 Wood. There was a little ring rust but it was great to blow away the cobwebs and have a chance to practice my bunker play.

I'm playing 18 on Wednesday so hopefully today's practice will have got me back in the swing...

No comments:

Post a Comment