Friday 22 October 2010

Modifications

Following some helpful comments on the GM Forum I have made some modifications to the challenge. Firstly, I will only play one ball and attempt to play more conservatively with it, using my handicap intelligently on each hole.

Secondly, I have just realised that when I scored 99 I actually amassed 39 stableford points because that 10 savaged my scorecard. Oh well I can still break 40 pts for the first time! However, the main aim of the exercise will be to score better than my average stableford score this year.

Finally, this whole thing is really just a bit of fun to give me some focus on another solo weekend round. An extra incentive for concentration. It also will serve as a useful practice session for next months 1922 cup. Judging by your predictions thus far, I'm going to need all the practice I can get!

Anyway I will

No comments:

Post a Comment