Wednesday 23 December 2009

Golf Swing: Dec 09

So here it is four months in. I had developed a nasty hook and following my last lesson adjusted my grip. However, though things are much better I'm now losing distance and have developed a weak fade.



Big thanks to Bob McArthur who has suggested I keep my left foot still throughout the swing and pointed out I have over compensated with my grip and now have a weak left hand. Making an adjustment to ensure the v on the left hand points to my right ear.

I'll be posting another swing vid in two months time...

Comments:

Tony
Quite a nice swing for a 28hp.One of the reasons you have a slight fade is due to your set up.your feet are aligned but your left shoulder points to the left,this means you are slightly cutting across the line of the ball causing side spin.try getting your shoulder pointing in the same direction as your feet and your fade should dissapear

Tiger
Thanks Tony, when the blinking snow clears so the range can collect all the balls I’ll be heading back out to work on it. Bogey mate I wouldn’t worry. It could be as smooth as silk but if the ball doesn’t go in a straight line you’re screwed .

No comments:

Post a Comment