Monday 3 October 2011

Adieu...

Well I have just returned from a wonderful holiday in Portugal with my family and though I did not take my clubs to be honest I didn't really miss them. Lying out on the beach in the glorious sunshine I came to the decision that it is time to bring an end to the blog. It has been enjoyable and will remain a useful account of my early attempts to play this frustratingly wonderful game. That said I have made minimal progress and whilst the drive to improve remains, it is not fueled by the same hunger as when I first started on this merry journey.

I'll keep the blog live, as an archive I guess of my ramblings, but there will be no more updates. If you want to keep up with how I'm getting on I do tweet @tigerdes and post the odd update on the Golf Monthly forum.

Thank you for reading and I hope that you have been entertained over the past couple of years.

Adieu mes amis...

1 comment: